Giving birth to a child it`s for sure a great event in woman`s life. This first acquaintance, first smile and many many beautiful moments.
But what about the body and mental state a woman have after such a long huge work? 9 month the body works in an extreme mode to support the new life inside. Its is said that woman carries the child inside 9 months and it needs another 9 months to get fit fully after.
What can you do to help your body to charge:
It`s important to divide natural birth and S Section
- at least 1 month forget about any fitness exercises (natural birth and 2 month for c section)
- don't be exhausted with cleaning the house, cooking,washing etc.
- Give yourself time to relax when its possible
- sleep when baby sleeps
- eat clean and enough to have an energy
- check your health( gynecologist, dentist etc)
- plan a massage once in a week at least(after 1 month of delivery)
- don`t forget to care about your body ( skin care, body care( to prevent stretch marks )
- at least once in a week leave your baby with father to enjoy your free time( to go shopping, manicure, to meet friends). Its important for your mental health.
- don't forget about having time for your relationship with your partner ( leave the child with nanny or grandparents) to go to cinema or to organise a romantic evening just for two of you. These simple rules will help you to stay healthy and happy enjoying your new role of mother.